LE DOMAINE DES FINES CAILLOTTES
Ingredients per person
- 4 scallops without coral
- Olive Oil
- Basil, Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Vegetable julienne :
- 1 Filo Pastry
- Decorate with cherry tomatoes, chives, dill.
- Thinly slice vegetables, steam or parboil in salted water. They should be crisp.
- Once cooked, refresh them in cold water, drain them and put them aside.
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick skillet and sauté the scallops for 3 or 4 minutes, salt, pepper, and put them aside.
- Sauté the vegetable julienne, add the chopped parsley and basil. Put this aside.
- Take the Filo pastry and spread the vegetable julienne in the center, then put the scallops on top.
- Close the pastry by pulling together the edges to form a purse, knotting it at the top with a wooden toothpick.
- Bake in the oven for 2 or 3 minutes until golden.
- Serve the purse of scallops with a sauce made from vegetable and fish stock thickened with cream.
- Decorate the dish with cherry tomatoes cut in half, chives and dill.
Hotel-restaurant Le Relais de Pouilly
Quai de Loire
Tel : +33 (0)3 86 39 03 00 Fax : +33 (0)3 86 39 07 47
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site : www.relaisdepouilly.com
Traditional French cooking and regional delicacies.
Terrace with beautiful view of the Loire Nature Reserve.