LE DOMAINE DES FINES CAILLOTTES
Our underground cellar dates from the 19th century
Temperature variation is minimal.
Originally there were eight separate small sized cellars, some with very low ceilings. Jean Pabiot began to open them up in 1947, first joining two and then a third some years later. In 1981, we dug up the corridor leading to two small cellars which were transformed into a group tasting room for our guests. We lowered the floor of this cellar to connect with a new cellar. In 1990, we annexed two supplementary cellars where we installed stainless steel tanks and by digging a tunnel under the street we were able to connect this cellar to the bottling, storage and shipping cellars.
"Continue the visit ..."